SATURDAY APRIL 22, 2017
INTERNATIONAL FOOD FESTIVAL
10 am-4 pm
9:00 am Mass
The fest will showcase St. Mark’s diverse culture through
FOOD, GAMES and ENTERTAINMENT
Admission is free. Tickets will be sold at the event for Food, Games and Raffles. Pre-sale Tickets will be available at a DISCOUNTED rate after weekend Masses in April!
- Diverse International Food to Sample such as Italian, Latino, Spanish, Korean,Vietnamese, AND MUCH MORE!
- Cultural Entertainment under the Big Tent
- Beer and Wine Tent
- Huge inflatable Bounce House and Slides
- Games and Laser Tag for the Children
- Raffles for Large Gift Baskets
Proceeds from the fest will go towards tuition assistance for families in need and towards parish debt reduction.
* Donations needed for the basket raffle prizes such as gift cards, golf and vacation packages, etc. or if your family or company/corporation would like to sponsor and be recognized at our event, please contact:
Carolyn Landenberg Sponsorship
Nancy McDowell Basket Raffle Donations